Call for Participation
ISECON (Information Systems Educators Conference)
is THE conference to attend to share and learn about the latest trends and issues in the Information Systems academic field.
ISECON sponsors ISEDJ (Information Systems Education Journal).
- June 1: Consideration for best papers, proceedings, and potential ISEDJ inclusion.
- July 21: Consideration for proceedings and potential ISEDJ inclusion.
- August 1: Consideration for proceeding publication.
How to Submit
All submissions (papers, cases, abstracts, workshop proposals) can be submitted though the
EDSIG Papers Management System.
Business Intelligence in a World of Big Data
Share your research, receive feedback, find potential research partners and stay current by attending the research
from others in the field.
Papers, cases and abstracts are invited on:
- IS Education for Business Intelligence & Big Data
- Capstone / Service Learning
- Distance Education Challenges
- Enrollment Trends
- IS Integration with other Disciplines
- IS Research toward Educators
- IS Classroom/Teaching Cases
- Master Student / Faculty Papers
- Outcomes Assessment
- PhD Full Papers & Works in Progress
- Security and Assurance
- Abstracts & Works in Progress